Terms and Conditions
- Payment for all goods and services is due in full as specified on the quotation overleaf.
- That you undertake to pay the invoice in full on or before the due date. Default interest is payable on all amounts not paid when due, for the period from the due date until actual payment at a rate of 2% per month. You undertake to indemnify us and pay all costs and expenses, which we may incur in recovering any overdue amount from you including actual costs between Solicitor or Collection Agent and Client.
- Until payment in full has been made all goods remain the property of Bay City Fencing Ltd.
- If the goods and services supplied by Bay City Fencing Ltd are part of a contract of supply and services by you to a third party then any payment received by you from the third party in respect of the goods and services supplied by us, prior to you making payment to us, shall be our property and you will hold the same on our behalf. If the customer is in default of any payment, Bay City Fencing Ltd shall be entitled to uplift any goods supplied (or such part of the goods as remain separately identifiable and not permanently attached to any other property) from the clients premises and the customer authorises Bay City Fencing Ltd to enter upon its premises at any reasonable time to recover its goods pursuant to this clause.
- This clause is intended to protect Bay City Fencing Ltd in the event of your insolvency or default in payment by you. Risk in the goods shall pass on delivery of the goods.
- All claims in respect of the goods or services and any account queries are to be made or notified to Bay City Fencing Ltd within seven days of receipt of the goods or provision of the services. Except where paragraph (7) hereof applies nothing in this clause shall prejudice any rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- There the goods or services are acquired for business purposes then the parties acknowledge that the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 shall not apply to such transactions and you must satisfy yourself that the goods are fit and suitable for the purposes for which they are required, and no liability whatsoever shall attach to Bay City Fencing Ltd should they not be so fit and suitable.
- That under the Terms of the Privacy Act (1st July 1993), that you authorize any person or company to provide us with such information as we may require in response to our credit enquiries. That you authorize us to furnish to any third party, details of this information. You are entitled to access and to correct this information by notice in writing to us.